Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday Night by Clay Sibilla …

Friday Night by Clay Sibilla …

Hey to all of you reading this blog! J Terrell says hi. There’s no other way to describe today then an adventure. First of all, everyone called today Saturday about a thousand times, even though it was Friday and that got confusing really really really fast. We got to have some fun times today swimming, listening to talks, playing with play-doh, feeding each other during the Agape feast , and yes having the typical L.O.G weekend swag. Also I really enjoy having access to caffeine all the time J. But we also had some more serious time, sharing about our obstacles during the obstacle circle, or O.C., and sharing prayers with each other during our vertical worship time, watching as our friends acted in our “turn around” skit, and basically our entire Saturday night. The participants all really opened up and shared during the O.C. and during vertical time and everyone has grown so close through all of this.

Today there had been many chances to both laugh and cry. And let me tell you there were a lot of both. I can honestly say that my heart was touched by the participants and by the team. There was so much sharing in the O.C. and we all grew so close during that. But we didn’t just sit around and cry all day, we had fun and we laughed and had an awesome time. There was a lot of emotion. Also, let me just say Anna and I have perfected the art of reading each other’s minds. That creates a lot of interesting situations, and then people think we’re crazy because we’ll both be crying from laughter and everyone else will look at us like we’re insane.
Charlotte says hi and she loves you very much! <3

Basically I’m so glad to be on this trip, and I’m very excited about the future of L.O.G. in New Jersey! They have fantastic participants, and I know one day they will all make amazing team members! I mean, they have to, because they dealt with all of us these past few days. Things got crazy let me say. After Agape, I feel felt that L.O.G. is something that the participants can now call their own. J Too geeked that they’re part of our family. I can’t wait to get up in now less than six hours to finish the weekend with a BANG!
                                                                        Much love,
                                                                        Clay Sibilla
P.S. HI MOM!
P.P.S. Mary Kate says hi!
P.P.P.S. I think just about everyone on team has dropped by and told me hi to the folks back home.
P.P.P.P.S. Charlotte typed the last paragraph(guess who’s lazy)
P.P.P.P.P.S. Lauren Strzelecki had an amazing obstacle talk that had laughs and tears in all the right places J. And Molly lovesss you! And Lauren too!
Goodnight from New Jersey J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.