Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Of Bus Rides and Hot Tubs ...

Some reflections while riding home from New Jersey …
-       I am so glad I didn’t have to do the driving.
-       Our Team really enjoyed being together and worked well together.
-       What was with all the medical issues: poison ivy, sunburn, sprained ankle, migraines, upset stomach, mild concussion?
-       I am so thankful for Seth, Laura, Nan, Bryce and Morgan – couldn’t have done it without them. 
-       The Lawrence Road Church was so welcoming and supportive.
-       Clay and Anna were fantastic Coleaders and both Molly and Sharon were great Spirit Leaders.
-       Now it’s time to gear up for fall L.O.G.s.
-       We’re all looking forward to Katie bringing some NJ youth to L.O.G. #63 in November.


Some more reflections while soaking in my hot tub …
-       We planted the seed and now we trust God to make it grow.
-       I’m glad to be home with Debbie and Alyssa – and missing Tyler.
-       Also thankful for Sarah, Chris, Judy, Jenifer and Alanna who served at LOG #61 at Bashor and the other adults who will be back in the fall.
-       I am so grateful to be able to follow God’s call on my life – and especially to all those who make it possible.

I'd welcome other Team members to comment and add your reflections now that this journey and mission are over ...

2 comments:

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.