Monday, December 2, 2013

Five days later ...

Some of the things for which I give thanks to God ...

My family, my parents and my extended family
The privilege of following God's call (89 LOGs and counting)
and all who help make it possible
The joy of music (not actually sure about ukeleles tho') (jk)
Humor and funny people
All the adults who make LOG possible
The LOG community - past, present and ...
... future!

Stop and give thanks to God for some of the blessings in your life.

Do it - right now!

Then be sure to read the info below so you know what's happening ...


Christmas Party for Bashor
- Saturday, December 14
- leave South Bend at 8:00am - home around 2:00pm
- please let Terry know if you are able to help

Vertical Worship Night and Christmas Reunion
- Sunday, December 22
- 7:00pm at the Firehouse
- open to all senior highs and LOG alums

Team Sign Ups
- Coming soon ... stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I like the new background photo, but it makes it awfully difficult to read the text. Had to highlight as I went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, but once I posted that comment, the blog post had a white box around it and the photo was just around that, making my point null and void. Odd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very odd - never heard anything like that before!?!

      Delete

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.