Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I Want for Christmas

OK - so I want ...
- World peace
- Dessert for everyone (enough good food as well, of course)
- "Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess ..."
But I know you can't give me those things.

Here's what you can give me for Christmas:

Christmas Reunion & Vertical Worship
Sunday, December 22
7:00pm - 9:30pm at the Firehouse

I want you!

Not just these six friends from LOG #70 team - everybody!

I want us to come together with Christmas spirit to love one another and love God.

I know, I know - some of you live too far away - and others are going far away for the holy-days.

But - if you are in town - please come by on Sunday night and give me my gift of Christmas love.  We'll laugh and sing and pray and spend some vertical time thinking about the gifts we've been given and the gifts we can give to others.

HOWEVER - please watch Facebook just in case we get bad weather and I decide we have to cancel the event.  I'll announce it by 5:00pm on Sunday.  I'll also post it to WNDU and WSBT.

Merry, merry Christmas, my friends.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.