Thursday, November 14, 2013

L.O.G. #69

L.O.G. #69 was a wonderful weekend - full of joy and love.


We had 22 first-time participants and 52 youth and adults served on our team.

The theme was "The Kingdom Is Now" from the song "Water Fall On Me" by Jonathon Reuel.  Wait until you hear this song!

The team Co-Leaders were Jenae Longencker and Sarah Tomas Morgan.  Emily Collins sent these profiles of the Co's:


Jenae Longenecker
Grade/School: Senior at Trinity School at Greenlawn
How long have you been involved with LOG? My participant was LOG #49, which was the fall of my freshman year. I came back for team as a sophomore, and the rest is history!
What kind of things do you like to do when you aren't at LOG? I absolutely love Mock Trial. It's ridiculously stressful but so worth it! When I have downtime, I also really enjoy creating art, especially making collages and watercolor painting!
Tell us something we might not already know about you. I absolutely adore Harry Potter. I stopped counting after I had read each book 18 times, and that was a few years ago:)
What is your favorite thing about your fellow co-leader? Probably the telepathic connection that we have. Or the fact that we have been best friends for 10 years. She's been there for me no matter what, and she knows me better than anyone. I am beyond grateful for Sarah!
Terry's hair: mullet or not? Discuss. It really depends on the season! He always cuts it in the summer, so it's not really a mullet right now.

Name: Sarah Tomas Morgan
Grade/School: Senior at Trinity School at Greenlawn
How long have you been involved with LOG?: Three years: I was a participant at #57 the fall of my sophomore year, and on team for #62 and #68 as a junior.
What kind of things do you like to do when you aren't at LOG? I do mock trial and chamber choir through school. Apart from that, I like to play violin, bike, and read both philosophy and Harry Potter.
Tell us something we might not already know about you. I LOVE SNOW. I live for LOG weekends and the first snowfall!
What is your favorite thing about your fellow co-leader? Jenae has conscientious and creative insights  into everything she encounters. She consistently changes the way I look at the world, making it a more beautiful place! Jenae and I also happen to have been best friends since third grade.
Terry's hair: mullet or not? Discuss: Wait...do you mean Phil? :)


 ------------------------

 Watch for info about LOG #70 (and the Co's) next week.

In the meantime, sure hope to see you at Chickin Dinner on Saturday.  Text or call Terry (574-274-5990) if you need more info.

 And remember Vertical Worship on Sunday, November 24 - 7-9pm at Firehouse.  This is open to everyone from LOG #69 and #70 (plus other LOGgers and alums).  Focus on Thanks-giving!

One more reminder:


2 comments:

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.