Thursday, November 21, 2013

L.O.G. #70

L.O.G. #70 - another great weekend!


We had 17 first-timers and 41 youth and adult team members.

Our theme was "Light Up the Darkness" from the song "Your Love" by Brandon Heath.

Our CoLeaders were Isaac Godshalk and Mary Kate Hall (and Mary Kate was trying to recover from a nasty bout of pneumonia).


Emily Collins once again sent these profiles of the Co's ...

Name: Isaac Godshalk
Grade/School: Senior at LaVille

How long have you been involved with LOG? This is my fourth year. My participant was #49, and I've been on a spring and fall team every year since.

What do you like to do outside of LOG? I tend to just play video games and read, but bike a fair bit during the warmer months.

Tell us something we might not know about you: I live on a dairy farm.

What is your favorite thing about your fellow co-leader? She worked ridiculously hard to make the weekend happen and was willing to just make a decision when neither of us was sure what to do.

Terry's hair: mullet or not? Discuss: Yes, it's a mullet.

--


Name: Mary Kate Hall  
Grade/School: I am a senior at Adams
 

How long have you been involved with LOGI've been involved with LOG for 3 years (since LOG 48 in November 2010), and I've been on several teams in that time.
 

What do you like to do outside of LOGWhen I'm not at LOG, I enjoy running, mock trial, watching Grey's Anatomy and being with friends and family.
 

Tell us something we might not know about you: You might not know that I am seriously addicted to coffee! Although I was frequently spotted at team meetings with my Starbucks, I also drink coffee every morning and I've worked at two different coffee shops.
 

What is your favorite thing about your fellow co-leader? My favorite thing about Isaac is his sense of humor and his wisdom and insight. I always look at something a in a different "light" after my conversations with him. I am so lucky that we got paired together even after we asked Seth to put us together.
 

Terry's hair: mullet or not? Discuss: Definitely a mullet. He's in denial.

---------------------------

Last ND Program Sales - this coming Saturday, November 23.
- contact Terry if you can help from 12noon - 4:00pm

Vertical Worship:  Thanks-Giving
- Sunday, November 24
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm at the Firehouse Ministry Center
- open to all senior highs (even if haven't attended LOG) and LOG alums

LOG #69 and #70 Reunion at Hacienda
- Tuesday, November 26
- Hacienda on Lincolnway in Mishawaka
- most people are there from 6:00pm - 7:30pm or so

LOG Alumni Thanksgiving Gathering
- Saturday, November 30
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm (plus maybe food afterward)
- Firehouse Ministry Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.