Thursday, October 10, 2013

WHAT????


"Who knew?"   "I didn't realize ..."  "Oh no!"

If you want to keep up-to-date on what's happening in the LOG community, you need to read the LOG Blog.

I post to the LOG blog two or three times a week - and then announce it via the Facebook groups for LOG teams and the LOG community.  I always add in a few photos from the most recent LOG team meeting or event so you will pull up the blog to see the photos and find all the news and info as well.

But time and time again I'm told that someone missed the info because they don't get onto Facebook that much.

"I would have been there if I'd only known." 

So here's what you can do to be sure you stay in the LOG loop ...

1 - set your Facebook account "notifications" to send a message to your phone or email whenever you get something new - - then go check it.

2 - sign up to have the LOG Blog sent directly to your email each time I post.  You get the whole thing right in an email message - photos and all.

3 - follow me on Twitter!

Yes - I finally have a Twitter account.  I am MYM4LOG.  So follow me, please.

I do not intend to tweet about what I had for breakfast or give a tweet-by-tweet running commentary of LOG weekends.

I will use Twitter to try to be sure those of you who spend more time on Twitter than on Facebook can keep up with the important stuff.

Follow me - then go and set your notifications (on my account - see photo below) so you receive a notification whenever I Tweet.  I promise it will not be more than a couple times a week.

Please note:

I hope you will follow me - but - I will not follow you unless you ask me to do so.  I don't really want to know what you ate for breakfast either.

Mostly I will just Tweet whenever I post a new blog or something important in the LOG Facebook groups.  And then you can reTweet it so others are sure to see it too.

So - follow me please: MYM4LOG.

 There are a few more photos from the LOG #70 team meeting below - but be sure to read the info as you scroll down ...


----------------

THIS SATURDAY EVENING - Bring a friend to Vertical Worship

Pam Plouhar, who has been apart of LOG since LOG #1, will be leading our Vertical Worship night - from 7:00pm - 9:30pm at the Firehouse Ministry Center.

Many of you have never met Pam - but she is beloved of those of us who have been around LOG for very long.   She is (by her own admission)  a "cool adult" and she loves God and loves teenagers.


Registration price goes up for participants that are not confirmed:
LOG #69 - Price goes up if money and forms not received by October 13th meeting
Confirmed:
Decker             Ashley
Leyba              Theresa
Mammolenti     Bobbie
Mark                 Natalie 
Roe                 Hannah
Van Meter         Aaron
Not Confirmed:
Beagles            Jennifer
Erickson           Abigail
Hernandez       April Rose
Martinus           David
Wagoner          Tiffany
Walter              Jecca
Warlick            Kiley
Zeiger              Rachael
Zesinger           Ian


LOG #70 - Price goes up if money and forms not received by October 20 meeting
Confirmed:
Craig                  Paige (still needs med form)
Kintner               Jon
Oppman             Emily (still needs med form)

Not Confirmed:
DeBolt               Phill
Kennelly            Sierra
Munoz               Jenni
Ragan                 Bryan
Shaw                  Isaac
Streeter              Eric
Young                Adrianna


Tuesday Tune-Up: 7:00pm - 8:30pm at Albright UMC in Mishawaka
**** for more info, see the previous LOGBlog post

Snacks for Team Meetings:
LOG #69 - Isa U, Santi M and someone who didn't get signed up
LOG #70 - Ellie L, Kylie S and Clare D

Team Overnights:
LOG #69 - October 18-19 (ND game that evening - wanna stay and help?)
LOG #70 - October 25-26

Need help with next ND game:
Saturday, October 19
5:00pm - 8:30pm

 ----------------




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to tell us who you are by selecting one of the options from the drop down box below the comment box.